Friday 27 January 2012

Carmine January Box


I love when my Carmine box arrives, it really feels like a birthday or something having some nice treats every month!I really love all the products in this box, especially the Himalayan pink salt and the Fat eye stick!The false lashes also look good quality and I will wear them when I next have a night out!So far I have never been disappointed with the contents, I know there are a lot of beauty boxes out there, but I will stick with this one. I don't think I could justify subscribing to any others as one is enough of a treat!
If you would like a look at their website : http://www.carmine.co.uk/0gUZc the boxes are £10 plus postage and packing which is around £2.75.
Happy Friday!
P/s My nail varnish is from the POTC set I won - its called 'Stranger Tides'


No comments:

Post a Comment