Saturday 14 January 2012

Birthday/Lush Treats/Diet

Random mixed post - just some piccies of food I have enjoyed this week, South Beach diet is still going well, I am now in phase 2 which means I can have some fruit again and whole wheat carbs, top picture is cherries with low fat natural yogurt and wow it tasted amazing- plain yogurt always seemed tasteless to me before but now its a dream! The mealy picture was mushrooms, asparagus, quorn piecies with extra light philadelphia which was yummy!Stats wise I have lost 7 pounds in total, 2 inches off my waist and one inch off bust and hips!Very happy!
 My mum got a fruit cake for my birthday which she knows I don't like so I wouldn't want to eat it but still got to have a cake!
I got a Lush gift set from work - the pink set, and the big Green one is from my bf, so excited to try all the new products!I used 'Butterball' bath ballistic last night which was lovely and left my skin so soft!
Happy Saturday night all!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a lovely birthday and well done on doing so well with your diet so far :) xxx

    ReplyDelete