Saturday 7 January 2012

South Beach diet


As I mentioned in my last post I decided to do the South beach diet, its currently day 7 and I have lost 6 pounds which is amazing!I was 125 pounds and now 119, my goal is 110. The week has gone pretty well my first two photos are just a glimpse of what I have been eating!(Veggie pretend steak strips by quorn with philadelphia and veg, and a snack of houmous and celery) Now in work it is absolutely fine as I am distracted but with it being the weekend maan have I craved carbs big time!Felt quite horrible today, apparantly this happens on the 5th or 6th day and then goes, so I hope its short term! Only another week on whats called phase one of the diet with no carbs, after that you can slowly start reintroducing them- but this will only be what they call 'good' carbs! Although today has been hard I am sooo pleased with the weight loss, other diets I have only managed to lose a couple of pounds in a few weeks!! Will keep you updated on how this week goes!:) The good thing with this diet is they give you a maintenance plan after your done too so I won't pile it all back on!
Bottom piccie is Barry M pink nails with as always Models Own Juicy Jules on top!!
Have a lovely weekend all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment