Saturday 21 January 2012

Lush weekend

Random picture time!! As is now habit some of my nicest meals this week, my favorite was the grilled houlloumi cheese on top of quorn burger yum yum!! I adore reading so thought I would post a picture of my current Jodi Picoult book, I read a lot of her books over the summer, this one isn't her best so far but still a good read! I have found since getting an iphone and reading blogs I do read books a bit less! Got a few waiting to be read so going to try and read more!
As this week has been blustery and cold we decided to light our wood burning fire, and it was divine!I didn't move from our living room all evening!!
 I have had fun using my lush goodies from my birthday/christmas pressies, some I have tried before- the Mud block is a new one, which leaves your skin lovely and smooth, though I do prefer the 'Sugarbabes' scrub from there! The seanick hair shampoo bar I have tried before and makes me feel like a mermaid!!and works just as well as normal shampoo and lasts aggges!I love 'Rock Star' soap - very sickly sweet smelling but lovely all the same!
I have had a few blips with my diet this week, involving chocolate eeks but have maintained my weight loss, I really need to exerise now it lose more!!
Wishing everyone a lovely weekend, I have enjoyed mine so far - pjama day and reading blogs - bliss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment