Saturday 13 October 2012

Treats

I love a bit of retail therapy , so I went a bit crazy online with Very.co.uk got some nice clothes but since their gift sets were 3 for 2 I also got this nail art kit and accessorize mascaras, I am looking forward to using the nail art kit tomorrow, will probably just make a mess lol but worth a try!The 3rd gift was a Dove shea butter set which I forgot to picture but its a nice toiletry set that I was going to save for someone for Christmas but ended up using it after a bad day this week, I love shea butter!
The shampoos are just something I've been trying to tame my thin but frzzy hair, nothing is doing a great job at the moment though!Might try Ojon oil which I have been reading about on a lot of blogs today!
'The Night Circus' is my current read, taking me a while but it has had excellent reviews so I will keep at it!
My absence lately has been due to family/work stress, I am now looking forward to Christmas and lots of cosy nights in by the fire!My plan for today is to remain in my new panda pj's that I got from Very and catch up on lots of blogs, and then of course X Factor tonight!
Thank you for reading :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment