Saturday 21 July 2012

Weekend treats

As always I am so happy its the weekend!Got my weekend going already with a relaxing morning reading my favorite blogs!Also got my new book going by Philippa Gregory - love her books been reading them for years, if you like historical ficton you will enjoy!
After reading about Treacle Moon products on a few blogs I ordered them from Tesco online, only tried the strawberry one so far and used it as bubble bath - very lovely smell and leaves skin nice and soft!Looking forward to trying the vanilla!
I have become obsessed with anything cocoa butter at the moment, loving the palmers products especially the firming lotion, I am noticing a difference after a week!
Tried the Organix shampoo and conditioner = amazing - smells divine and very softening!
Lastly my product of the moment, Boots extracts Brazil nut scrub - all I can say is delicious lol no I haven't been eating it but this is the best description!
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment