Tuesday 27 December 2011

Time flies when your having fun...

How quickly have the last four days gone? Had a lovely time but back to work tomorrow :( Oh well!!Thought I would blog one of my fave pressies that I got off my sister, ok it wasn't a surprise as I picked it off the Sephora website but I love it, especially since I don't have most of these colours in my other palettes!! Not tried them yet but will do this week!
So Christmas being over its that time to think about New Years Resolutions, I am actually quite good at these, seven years ago I decided to become a Vegetarian and I am still sticking by it! This year I have decided I would really like to lose some weight... not that original I know!! Being a veggie it is hard to find a good diet plan, I used slim fast before which worked the first time but not so much the times after! This year I think I will try The South Beach Diet, I know it doesnt look the best one for a veggie but I have done some research and it looks like it would work well, I will keep you posted!!
I hope everyone else is still feeling cheery, and wishing you all A HAPPY New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment