Saturday 17 December 2011

Soap and Glory

I absolutely Love Soap and Glory and each year they do a special deal where a gift set worth £60 is sold for £25 - I have been lucky enough to get it the last two years. This year I was nervous as it had been shown on tv and I had a feeling it would sell out, however luckily my bf managed to get me one and after work I managed to pick one up too!As I use pretty much all their toiletries this is bargainous for me and worth getting 2! They actually had loads left in Boots when I went yesterday but I did hear the assistant say they had sold 1300 yesterday!Can't wait to have a nice soap and glory bath tonight!! I am soo happy its the weekend, I have felt really tired all week its been sooo long and dragged! Going to start wrapping some pressies today!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. wow they have sold loads! I so wanted this but was too much to spend on myself so close to xmas, I hope my mum has got me it as a gift hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she has got you one as well :) I used my boots points when i got mine so thats how i justified it lol!xx

    ReplyDelete