Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Got my Carmine December box yesterday and its got me in the festive mood!! Really happy with this months box its my favorite one so far!The time techonology cream sample I gave to my mum, only because my skin is very sensitive with moisturisor so the only one I can use is 'Celestial' from Lush!I just used the Weleda shower cream and my gosh its amazing - my skin is soo soft after using it I don't even need to put any body lotion on! I have yet to try the other products but excited for the eyeshadow included which looks lovely and glittery!!
I have had a lovely morning of watching 'Santa Claus the movie' and finally wrapping all my presents, all set now so I can enjoy having a chilled out christmas eve! This week in work has been the longest ever, I am sooo glad its over!!!Off until wednesday now - yay!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment