Tuesday 26 April 2011

Easter Fun

Although I had to work part of the Easter weekend we still managed to have a blast!! Weather stayed glorious allll weekend!! Had a family BBQ on Sunday where I discovered my love for Artichokes (being a Veggie BBQ's are always slim pickings so I am very happy to discover something new to have other than bread and salad!!)

We also had to fit in some beach time whilst the weather was so lovely , shame to waste it since it isn't going to last!!There is something so lovely and refreshing about paddling in the sea , dipping your toes in the ocean, no matter how old I get I always love the beach and looking out to sea!!Shame I forgot sunscreen and am now quite burnt - very naughty but I blame the lack of nice weather we have!The OH keeps telling me to stop looking embarassed all the time due to my burnt cheeks- he does enjoy to wind me up!!:)

Being on a health kick I was gifted only one easter egg but it was awesome!! and I am always happy to receive a new mug to enjoy a nice cup of tea!!and of course I heart Glee!!

Hope everyone had a lovely easter!! I am very excited for another long weekend this week and of course will enjoy the Royal Wedding, hope the forecast for rain doesn't come true!!


Ariel Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment