Monday 9 May 2011

Not so Plain Jane...

One of my favorite clothes shops is Jane Norman, after finding nothing in River Island , Topshop etc today I knew Jane wouldn't let me down!I got the following:
This top is my attempt at Colour Blocking, even said so on the label!!

I thought this one was cute, navy is always quite flattering on my pale skin tone!

I really needed a new purse and thought this one was lovely!

After Jane Norman I decided to treat myself to some Urban Decay make up only to discover in the shops that usually sell it that Urban Decay has apparantly gone bankrupt!!!So devastated the saleswoman said it can still be found online so I am going to hunt some down later hopefully!!(If anyone knows any online stores I can buy it from please let me know)! Gutted though as I love the quality of their make up and no one else compares! I was so depressed that I couldn't see anything else that I wanted and decided to come home!!


I hope everyone is having a great week, mine is awesome as I have booked some well needed time away from work!Funny how the world seems a better place when I have a week off!!





Ariel Gina

2 comments: