Sunday 10 April 2011

Nailed it!

I decided to try Barry M Nail effects, from what I have read it has had mixed reviews, but for someone who never has her nails done, I am really impressed with it!Bought the colours above (bargain in Boots, 2 for £5). I decided to use the green for my first attempt:

Excuse my non pro application skills lol but I am pleased with the results and definately keen to try it in different colours!


Now its time to chill out with a cup of tea in my favorite mug (the cat disappears except for the grin when theres a hot drink in it)


I also got these beautiful pieces from Accessorize!! and the New Max Factor Mascara which I haven't yet tried again from Boots with a free smoky eye shadow - bargain!
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend

ArielGina

3 comments:

  1. I've always heard mixed reviews about that nail polish too so I haven't tried to get it but I love how your nails came out! Adorable mug too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the nail polish! the colors are awesome, and your nails look great!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the nails. I'm also terrible at painting my nails which is why I always get them done!

    ReplyDelete