Thursday 24 November 2011

Glee slushied

Finally tried all my Glee nail varnishes, took a while, I do love this one though, I realised the Models own glitter nail varnish I bought as shown in my last post is pretty much the same as this glee glittery one! Oh well!!
I decided to paint my nails to try and stop me snacking lol its a diet tip I read somewhere and it kind of works , by the time the nails dry the want for a snack has faded a bit! I always find this time of year I just want chocolate constantly, but I really want to lose weight so I am trying to eat better and playing on my kinect a lot!
Happy Thanksgiving to all those across the pond
Arielgina

2 comments:

  1. arielgina, you have a lovely blog. love your nail color reviews, and you're a talented writer. :) enjoyed browsing, and i am your newest follower from usa. wishing you all the best on your blog, and hoping to stay connected. have an awesome valentine's day!
    cheers,
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jasmine, Happy Valentines day to you too!Just browsed your lovely blog and following xxx

      Delete