Wednesday 23 November 2011

Carmine and mini Boots haul


 
My carmine beauty box came a few days ago, it was nice not knowing what was in there this time. I haven't tried any of the products yet, I am not too excited about the lipstick mainly because I hardly ever wear any! but everything else I am sure will get used up!!The body lotion will just be added to my pile I am trying to use up though!
I also did a bit of shopping n Boots and got the Soap and Glory mascara, models own nails and my usual foundation, I can't wear foundation often as I have sensitive skin so it lasts aggges I only wear it on a night out!
I am soooo excited for Christmas, I bought wrapping paper yesterday though as of yet have no pressies to wrap!! Tryng to convince the boyfriend to let me put our tree up tonight! This year has gone by sooo fast though its scary!!
Sorry for the poor photos and them not being in the right over, I finally got an iphone which I love but still struggling with getting used to it!
Hope your all having a great week!
ArielGina

No comments:

Post a Comment