Monday 19 September 2011

Gleek Out



Working my way through my glee set polishes, I LOVED this polish when I saw the bottle, but on application it looks more gold than green which is a bit disappointing, this is with 2 coats though so its good quality!and I do love the name of it!


Anyone else starting to feel festive now the nights are drawing in? I know its only September but Christmas is my favourite time of year, not for the presents (though they are a bonus) just for the whole atmosphere!
I love the tradtional decorations but since I love the colour pink I love these decs I found on weheartit:



Bought some new A/W clothes from Very.co.uk which should be delivered tomorrow so looking forward to receiving them and having some nice new snuggly clothes to wear!!

Hope everyone has had a good start to the week, lets hope friday is here before we know it!


Arielgina

No comments:

Post a Comment