Monday 5 September 2011

Blue Monday







 I hate hate mondays, but nail polish always makes me feel a bit better - this is 'Sue vs Shue' from my Glee OPI pack - excuse the messy nails though as it was a looong monday!! Looking forward to using all these colours, shame the bottles are so little as I don't want to use too much!


Have I mentioned how much I loooove Hello Kitty? I got these cute earrings from Missguided.co.uk (£4.99) they make me feel like a sparkly little girl hehe!


These nails are from last week with a free Nail polish I got with Marie Claire magazine, quite a nice colour for the winter I think!Only thing I found is it did smudge quite easily!But I do looove the bottle!!

Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog recently!! Hope everyone is having a good week, is it friday yet?


Much love
ArielGina





No comments:

Post a Comment