Sunday 26 June 2011

Argan Oil and some retail therapy!

After reading about Argan Oil on a few blogs I decided to give it a try!I got the following products from Boots which amounted to a total of around £30:
The shampoo and conditioner felt very smooth to apply and had a lovely smell!! I also used the heat protector spray before straigtening my hair, and finally used the Argan Oil itself as a kind of frizz ease being careful not too use too much !! My hair is quite fine but also has a bit of a frizz too it, I have used these products for a week or so, and so far I am not as impressed as I thought I would be, they seem to add frizz to my hair rather than take it away? However they smell so yummy and feel like they are 'good' for your hair, so I am not going to give up and will keep using them, but I am sad that it didn't work as magically as I thought it would!!
A few weeks ago I also tried this LA Science follice shampoo which again I had read about and decided to try (bought from amazon for around £15) This works like a 2 in 1 as you don't need to use conditioner. It stimulates growth and thickness and I would recommend it for anyone with quite fine hair as it made my hair feel more volumized!


I have been a bit of a Very.co.uk addict recently and got the above tops, my favorite is the bottom one I love bows :) I just bought some new shoes and sandals from Very which will be arriving next week - excited!!

Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog recently and for all the great blogs out there which I enjoy reading so much espcially on a lazy sunday morning like I had today!!

Wishing everyone a good weekend and a great start to the working week (why does monday come around so quickly?)

ArielGina




1 comment:

  1. I've actually been using pure Argan Oil from Josie Maran on my face as my moisturizer lately. Let me know if those hair products are any good. I can use the one I have in my hair as well but I haven't yet. I'm loving the results so far with my skin though!

    ReplyDelete